Dungeness Crab Roll Kit
Here’s how to make the authentic SeaBear Crab Roll:
1. Split the rustic organic potato rolls (from local icon Macrina Bakery), and spread the inside tops and bottom with some of the enclosed butter from local Glen Meadow Creamery.
2. Toast the buttered sides of the rolls in a pan until golden brown.
3. Spread Alaskan King Crab Dip on the top half of the roll
4. If you’d like, put lettuce and/or tomato on the bottom half of the roll (your call, but we like to serve it that way). Then, top with a heaping serving of the Dungeness Crab meat.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place 1-2 rolls in one of the enclosed trays, along with some crunchy Tim’s Chips (another Pacific Northwest favorite). Dive in!
Dungeness Crab can be frozen for 3-6 months.
Thaw crab in refrigerator, about 1 day.
Here in the Pacific Northwest we LOVE our crab. But here’s the big debate — which of our two most indulgent regional crab specialties is best, the Alaskan King Crab or Dungeness Crab? Well, we don’t think you should have to choose, so we made our SeaBear Crab Roll featuring BOTH!
You have a full 3/4 lb. of sweet, delicate Dungeness Crab, and our wildy popular Alaskan King Crab Dip, with chunks of King crab. There’s only three places you can enjoy this special creation — at our Smokehouse, Seattle’s Pike Place Market (the Made In Washington store) and at home via SeaBear.com!
Includes 3/4lb of Dungeness Crab Meat, 8 Potato Slider Rolls, 6oz Red King Crab Dip, 6 oz Golden Glen Creamery (Bow, WA) Garlic & Sea Salt Butter, 4 - 1.5oz Tim's Cascade Original Potato Chips, and 4 deli trays.
This kit serves 4 people a very satisfying 2-roll (plus chips) meal, or serve as appetizer sliders for 8.