BSB® - Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw under refrigeration at 38°F or below. If unopened in fridge, use within 21 days. If unopened in freezer, use within 6 months. Once opened in fridge, use within 5 days.
|2 Servings Per Container|
|Serving size||2 oz (56g)|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 12g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Ingredients: Smoked Salmon (Pink salmon, water, brown sugar, salt, brown sugar bourbon, natural wood smoke), and Natural Flavors. Contains: Salmon.|
- Cauliflower Crust, ready-to-bake
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 oz Goat Cheese
- 6 oz SeaBear Smoked Salmon (any kind - lox or Pacific Northwest)
- Fresh tomato
- Fresh cucumber
- Green Onions
- Trader Joe's "Everything But the Bagel" Seasoning
- Optional: capers, red onions
- Cook your cauliflower crust according to the package directions.
- Mix together the goat cheese & cream cheese. Spread a generous layer on the crust.
- Add your favorite SeaBear Smoked Salmon --- any kind (lox or Pacific Northwest) will work. I used BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon, skin removed, and broken into small chunks.
- Add slices of your favorite tomato, then slices of fresh cucumber.
- Top with sliced green onion, and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s “Everything But The Bagel” topping.
Optional: add red onion and/or capers, too. Make it your own and top with whatever you like!
- Slice and Serve.
American Distilling Institute's most awarded craft distillery year after year - Heritage Distilling Co - is just 3 hours south of SeaBear Smokehouse, and we are BIG fans of their bourbon! Our friends at Heritage soak oak chips in BSB- Brown Sugar Bourbon exclusively for us, which we use to smoke this wild salmon fillet after packing it in brown sugar and a touch of BSB - Brown Sugar Bourbon prior to entering the smoker. The result: a moist, flaky, delicious smoked salmon with beautiful color and a subtle touch of sweetness.
So easy -- simply thaw, serve and enjoy!
IT’S PART OF OUR NEWEST LINE!
Pacific Northwest smoked wild salmon has long been SeaBear’s signature, and we are thrilled to introduce our newest line of 4 delicious, flavorful varieties – each handcrafted from start to finish, and quick-frozen to lock in all the authentic smokehouse flavor.
TRY ALL 4 FLAVORS by selecting our Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon VARIETY PACK, which includes one 4 oz. fillet of each flavor: Beergarden, Garlic Lover’s, BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon & Traditional.